Sunday, November 15, 2015

So Fresh and Clean (Clean)

Trying on clothes at the end of the week - a week where you felt lazy, fat, and unfit - isn't always the best time to try on clothes.

But I had to.

And I have gone down a pants size! 
I'm 1/3 the size I was when I graduated high school. 
Well, in the pants at least. 

I'm most excited about this because it's coming off naturally. 
I've been "healthy" for the last 4-5 years. 
I make more health-conscious decisions, exercise for fun, etc.

What started this health kick was my involvement with Arbonne products.
What I like about the products is that they are all natural. No chemicals.
Not only in their nutrition line, but their lotions and cosmetics. 














So most recently, in the last 6 months or so, I've tried to switch my life to a holistic life.
That 80% of the products I use are natural (and certified natural, not labeled).
That most of the food I eat is homemade from the earth, made at a restaurant, or whole foods. 
That the medicine I use is herbal or essential oils. 

I want my life and my body to be pure. 
Some weeks you'll have good weeks, sometimes you won't.

This week was hard for a couple reasons. 
One, I pulled my oblique playing with kids. 
Which is incredibly stupid. 
But when I'm in pain, I don't eat. 
So I didn't eat all my calories for the day because I had no appetite. 
Which led to less energy and more pain. 

Finally, I'm back into it. 
My body is healing.
Naturally.
I'm making intentions to eat all my calories (which, in turn, is all my nutrients) every day. 

I can't wait to see what this week holds.
I can't wait to get back to the gym.
I can't wait to be cleansed and whole. 

It's all a journey, but from my experience the fresh, natural, clean way to do it has been by far the best way for me.

<3XOT

No comments:

Post a Comment