Monday, November 30, 2015

It's Not Over

I know uber healthy lifestyles aren't for everyone.
I know people don't get why you choose not to eat gluten, or you choose to pass up cookies.
I know that it's hard and sort of expensive.
I know getting to the gym, even three times a week, is hard.
I also know that it works.

This is the difference from when I was at my biggest point in high school - then I got on the clean eating train, exercise became a part of my routine, and I learned how to mentally and physically fuel my body.














The journey I took this past month was another amazing addition to my life.
My 28 days of this Arbonne Cleanse has really paid off.
I got my "Earth Energy" back (I'm coining that phrase, because "clean eating" sounds too mainstream. And also I want to become a hippie.)

If you think that clean eating isn't the biggest part of your health, let me tell you the results.
And, If you don't believe me, this girl knows too.

If you didn't click on that blog above, do it. It's more in depth of what this Arbonne cleanse was.
Check it out.

My results:
1. I lost 11.5 pounds and 8 inches throughout my body. I even went down a pants size, completely.
2. I have energy. Like, lots of energy. Very rarely do I get the 2:00 blues. If I do, it's because I've had little sleep. And I just chug a fizz stick and get on with my day.
3. My body is happy with me. I'm preforming better in the gym and building muscles all over. The Phytosport has hydrated me and the protein powder has helped me recover.

I'll spare you the before and after pictures of me in my underwear, but I'll show you if you care to see! I still have more goals to accomplish, but I'm so happy at my progress.














I wish to remain with these healthy habits and keep my body getting healthier and stronger.
I'll slowly enter the healthy things back in: Fruit, peanut butter, vinegar, soy - minimally.
Then I'll use processed food, dairy, alcohol, and gluten for special occasions.
Why lose this feeling??

No more glass of wine each night, no more late night snacks.
I can't go back to that lifestyle. I've worked too hard and have too many people rooting for me.

Keeping the principles that I learned during my challenge and the info my Arbonne sponsor gave me will be a key to success.
It's going to be a decision I have to make every day when I wake up.
But I'm up for the challenge.

There were so many comments "What CAN you eat?" or "You're no fun." but I know that it's worth it. (And if you follow me on Pinterest, you know theres TONS I can eat.)

I believe I have some great support behind me.

I'm thankful for friends that can understand me and push me to have these healthy habits.
I'm thankful for this amazing body that God has given me.
I'm thankful I will be able to continue to grow stronger and healthier.

Overall, this cleanse was fun and amazing — and it's a wonder what the body can do when you put your heart and soul into it.

<3XOT


No comments:

Post a Comment