Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekend Sweets: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

This weekend's sweets experiment was a cookie.
A cookie that falls into my GF choices.

This cookie has no gluten, no flour period, no dairy. Just lots of yummy ingredients that blend into a soft, fluffy cookie! This cookie is approximately 150 calories.

The peanut butter I used was this fun jar I just found at Trader Joe's - crunchy and salted with flax and chia seeds. Why not help your digestion? Cause lesbihonest, you're going to want to eat all of these.














The recipe came from THIS blog, which I love! I love that it's called the Ambitious Kitchen…because that's how I live my kitchen life too. Always something new!

My cookies look a little more dry than the ones in the picture, so I wonder if the add ins to the peanut butter took some of the moisture out? But they are really good!
Next time, I would add more chocolate chips. The peanut butter isn't too over powering, but it masks the chocolate chips. I love the oatmeal in the cookie, because it gives it even more texture!

It was fun to try a new gluten free recipe - I'm sure no one will even know unless they ask!
Here's the recipe! (PS: I used gluten free oats)



<3XOT






No comments:

Post a Comment