Sunday, November 8, 2015

Cleansing takes a Village

I got into health once I got into cooking.
I was able to see what went in to everything I made.
I was able to understand what reactions food had on my body.

And that's why I think I love healthy.
Because I know I am able to cook amazing food that not only tastes good, but it's good for me.

As I prepped my meals tonight, I realized how far I've come this week.
Last week was the first week of my 28-day cleanse.
And it was hard.

The first few days I had caffeine withdrawal headaches.
The next few days I had to keep pushing through not being hungry.
The whole week I had to make sure I was getting all my water, tea, supplements, fiber, protein, vitamins, etc. every day.

But I have the loveliest people in my life.
They are encouraging. Inspirational. Supportive.
They are just superb.














What I am taking away from this week is that no matter how hard life gets, there will be people who are constantly lifting me up. I can talk to them about healthy, recipes, fitness, life, goals, promotions.
What I am taking away from the cleanse - mind, body and soul - is that clearing the negative out of my life has given me energy, positivity, and purpose.

I don't think I'm going to let these people go cause I like this feeling too much.
I just hope they feel about me the way I feel about them.

<3XOT


No comments:

Post a Comment