Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Food List

So because I've been a million different directions these last few weeks, I can't think of anything direct to say. Which causes problems when you're trying to write a blog.

But, throughout the weeks, I've been privileged to cook for many people.
Again, it's too scattered to make a direct post.
But awesome and tasty, nonetheless.
And each time I made something I thought - I should blog about that - and then never did.
So here I am.

And like any stereotypical blogger, I'm going to make a list.
A list of all my yummy food.
And maybe some pictures.

1. Veggie Chili - PALEO
- I LOVED this, friends loved this, man friend loved this
- I used my own Penzeys Spices instead of the ones on this recipe













2. Coconut Lemon Bars - GLUTEN FREE/DAIRY FREE
- I don't normally love lemon, but I liked these
- I used coconut sugar instead of white, so it made them darker, but still worked
3. Sugar Cookies - GLUTEN FREE/DAIRY FREE
- Unless you really have these allergies, I wouldn't recommend these
- I used too much baking soda AND baking powder, but they were still really crumbly and dry













4. Chicken Kale Veggie Soup - PALEO
- I don't like kale, but I ate this
- I don't like kale, but I ate this again
5. Chocolate Chip Cookies - GLUTEN FREE
- I LOVED these
- I used dairy free butter and it worked just as well
6. Pistachio Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Squash Pasta (out of my OMG that's Paleo cookbook)
- Kinda love forever
- First time using spaghetti squash
















7.  Carrot and Coconut Soup (out of my Trader Joe's cookbook)
- Yummm 
- First time using yellow curry














8. Chickpea chicken and potato soup (out of my Trader Joe's cookbook)
- LOVED it
- simple and easy

Follow some of these links and check out these other blogs.
Most of these are paleo and gluten-free and totally healthy.
Most of them take no time to make.

Share food with the world, I promise this will make you happy.
<3XOT




No comments:

Post a Comment