Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Never Let the Fear of Striking Out...

My favorite movie, A Cinderella Story, has the quote "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." And even though baseball is my least favorite sport, this quote resonates in every part of my life.

Right now, my life is perfect.
Ok, not perfect. Ask my girls, they get an earful daily.
But life is good.
I've got a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, a car to drive, and friends that are there for me whenever I need them. I've got a job and opportunities to be something in this world.
Life is good.

I guess it just takes a little while to wrap your head around it.
That although the world seems to be against you most of the time, life is good.
And even when the world is against you, it takes one pitch, one opportunity, to make you the champion.

So go be the winner of your life.

<3XOT

No comments:

Post a Comment