Friday, December 20, 2013

About a week ago, I started a blog that was all about my view on boys and relationships. I had it all laid out and was chugging along. Then, I started going through all these different scenarios in my head about what could be and if I really thought this. So I put the blog on the back burner and never published it.

Then, one night I was working at Old Navy and I had the biggest breakthrough I think I've ever experienced when it comes to guys. My thought: I choose my future based on who I'm into at the time. I base my love on circumstances.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it keeps me with an open mind.
But it also makes it really hard for me to verbalize what I want, and be consistent about it.

I need to start getting grounded on what I  want and not necessarily because there are urges.
I need to start trusting that God has my best intentions in mind. Better intentions than I have.

I now understand why my other blog didn't work. It was just a compilation on fleeting feelings that aren't necessarily what I feel.
But then again, do I really know?


No comments:

Post a Comment